- All U Can Eat Fish & Chips at Angie’s Waterloo Every Friday Open till 8 pm!
- Angie’s Famous Melt homefries, sautéed onions, pepper, ham, smoked sausage, bacon, topped with cheese & 2 eggs any style!
- Happy Friday! Start your weekend off with breakfast at Angie’s in Waterloo!
- Homemade cinnamon buns just came out of the oven at Angie’s in Waterloo! Place your order now 519-954-8500!
- Angie’s Hunter Schnitzel on Special Tonight!
Monday 7:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 7:30pm - 7:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Angie's for Breakfast!
Yesterday morning at 8:30, I met Mike Stark for breakfast at Angie’s Kitchen. Mike is the search engine optimizer and web site designer responsible ...
Love the new look @ Angie's Waterloo
I have been going to Angies for over 30 years now and really love the new look in the Waterloo location. Congrats on making it it 50 years. This i...
friendly food as a WLU student in 1962 to 1964 who boarded on Menno St, Angies was a friendly place to sit, chat and have supper. Old memories. Bob...
Best home-style food in the K/W region! Great food, big portions, fresh homemade bread. Matt...
An Original Diner
We sat in the front section of the resturant which has an original diner feel to it. (Not like the horribly cheesey old diner feel like at Mels). As f...